Terms and Conditions
- Name: Clarity Homes Ltd t/a Clarity Heating
- Business Trading Address: Unit 1a 30 St Thomas’ Place, Ely, Cambridgeshire, CB7 4EX
- Telephone: 01353 862 315
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.clarityheating.com
- VAT number: 977058868
- Registered office address: 42 Lytton Road, Barnet, EN5 5BY
- Legal form: A limited company registered in England and Wales
- Public registers: Details about our Limited Company’s registration can be viewed at ww.companieshouse.gov.uk under reference number 06847406.
- Business Activities our Services: Domestic and Commercial Heating Systems, Electrical Contracting (Domestic) and Plumbing Engineers
- Payments accepted by: cash, cheques, credit card, debit card and BACS
- Deposits: Any work over £1000 would require a 20% deposit.
Deposits for Air Source Heat Pump Installation please see individual quote.
- Insurance Details: Insurance Provider: Marsh Commercial Expiry Date: 09 September 2021
- Applicable law: Unless otherwise agreed, English law, with the English Courts having exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any claim, dispute or difference concerning the service and any matter arising from it.
- Complaints: We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as possible after the completion of the works, please inspect the work to ensure everything has been carried out to our usual high standards.
In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can in order that we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. Either call, write or email us on the details at the top of this document.
We aim to respond within 2-5 days of receiving your complaint and where possible, will provide you with a date to remedy any issues raised.
Where we are cannot resolve your complaint using our own complaints procedure, as a Which? Trusted trader we use Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer your complaint to them please contact 0333 241 3209 or via their website http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/which-trusted-traders-partnership/.
- Product Selector: After completing our online product selector, we will review the information provided and contact you via email or phone to go through the next steps. We may ask to complete a site survey before carrying out the job to ensure all the details provided are correct. Although we aim to complete your installation at the price provided through our online product selector, this may be subject to change. If, after further information it appears that more materials or labour time is needed Clarity Heating will then contact you with any relevant price increase before or during the work being carried out. Clarity Heating may decide not to go through with the installation if it is not within the geographical area we cover. Please see our website for more information on the areas we cover.
- Regulating body: Gas Safe registered, no. 506023 authorised by CAPITA, OFTEC C8580, NAPIT NAP/15742/16/1
- General terms and conditions: A letter of engagement accompanied by our standard terms and conditions will be provided at the start of any contract for works (where applicable).
- Construction Phase Plan (CDM 2015) – CPP: We comply with the Health and Safety Executive requirements and have a CPP Plan available for viewing and we will discuss this with you as required throughout our contract.
- Work Guarantees: All works are guaranteed for 12 months from date of completion, this covers parts and labour. Any specific manufacturer’s warranty will be provided on request. Your statutory rights are not affected by our guarantee. Our Warranties and Guarantees are not insurance backed.
- Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013:
Notice of the Right to Cancel for Installations
Under the above named regulation you have a right to cancel this contract during a period of 14 calendar days from the day this notice is sent or given to you. During that period if you choose to cancel the contract any money paid by you will be refunded. Important Information Revision November 2020
However, if you have already given written approval for the work to begin before the end of the cancellation period you may be required to pay for goods or services already provided.
If you wish to cancel the contract you must do so in writing and deliver personally or send (which may be by electronic mail or post) this to the person named below. You may use the form below if you want to but you do not have to.
The notice of cancellation is deemed to be served as soon as it is posted or in the case of an electronic communication from the day it is sent.
Complete, detach and return this form only if you wish to cancel the contract.
Cancellation of an Engineers visit to service or repair a boiler
We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice of cancellation prior to the Engineers visit. In this case a full refund will be given. Within 24 hours of our visit no refund will be given. Special parts ordered could either incur a restocking charge or no refund.